Thursday 25 February 2016

Journey End From Student to CS


 




















" Happy To Inform ", - It gives immense pleasure in informing you all that I have cleared my CS. As I completed my CS, I wish to thank all those who have supported and guided me to clear the CS today. Not to forget, I would like to thank all the members of Professional Fraternity for helping me in many ways. 

 Confucius had once said, 'The Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step'.


As read my Status I have mentioned that Becomes a CS Soon today is the Day where my dream is achieved....!!!!


However, if you have fail in exam never regret for that because , "GOD HAS CREATED A BETTER AND BRIGHT FUTURE FOR YOU...AND JUST KEEP TRYING IN IN ONE OR MORE WAY, DO WORK HARD WITH SMART TECHNIQUE..." 


I leave you with these beautiful lines of D. Simone, " Wishing You all the Best.".


"May Light always Surround You; Hope Kindle and Rebound You....May Goodness Inspire Your Deepest Desires......"

My Namskar 
To all Professionals as well as Students,

From,
Meetesh Shiroya

No comments:

Post a Comment